Friday, December 18, 2009

So - I guess I did kind of not remember to keep this up after all... :-/

I've been back to see my family and back here to the UK again. It was really good to see the folks and I went to see Marcee too. I got to watch Auburn lose and NC State win in the Thanksgiving rivalry games. Got to see my brother and his family, up from Huntsville. I bought a bunch of stuff and just kind of relaxed. So, it was good.

Now... It's snowing here in Greenhithe. And I am on call this weekend AND on Christmas weekend... It's two weekends in a row because I thought it was preferable than being on call the day after the team's Christmas party.

I am liking my StudioXPS that I'd ordered and picked up back home, but I keep getting confused about where the " and @ should be. :-) (For those unfamiliar with the opposite... A UK Keyboard has the " above the 2 key, and a £ above the 3, US has @ above 2 and # above 3...

And I have decided that Win 7 doesn't exactly suck. But I want to right click on a folder and Search. I want to change to a theme that gives me the same damned toolbar that has ALWAYS been there. I want to do a couple other things that I can't do, but I can't remember what they are. Thank you cygwin for 1.7 so I can do a "find ./ -name blah" and/or a "grep -irl blah *".

Oh, well.... I will update again when I can...

1 Comments:

Blogger DBlaze said...

Thank you for this great information, you write very well which i like very much. moving company nyc

Tue Apr 10, 08:36:00 pm BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home