Sunday, February 08, 2009

I am... ok

Not perfect, not terrible, but ok.

So, we got back to the UK ok. It was a bit problematic getting home, but we did. Then, Sunday morning, we went to A&E and after a few hours, I got the cast off and got an appointment with the "fracture clinic". (Nothing is broken, I am still confused about this!) But, then, Sunday afternoon, it started snowing. And it kept snowing. And Monday, there was a ton of it! And because they were so unable to cope with the snow, it seemed a good idea not to venture out to the hospital Monday morning. I had to reschedule the appointment, and the best the could do is the next Monday, a full week away, which is tomorrow. So, I will see how things are tomorrow, but honestly - I don't think it's that big of a deal. I am getting around ok, and it's not like I haven't torn up my knees before.

Hopefully, today, we can go to the Tri show at Sandown Park. It should be cool. And it would be nice to get out of the house.

That's about it for here... Oh- Except that I really want this mug:
CAD - Starbucks mug @ SplitReason.com
CAD - Starbucks mug design @ SplitReason.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home