Saturday, October 18, 2008

I didn't have a chance to write a blog since I got back from home...

So, Emma is doing ok. Her damned bandage keeps falling off, though. The vet says that its not really a good thing to put an actual full cast on dogs since they can't give input about if the cast is pinching or anything like that. So, Emma has a bandage with a hard bit in there to keep it stabilized. The problem is that she won't hold still. So she runs in circles until the whole thing falls off. I took her by to get it re-wrapped last Friday, and it was £35 just to have it changed and it came off within 10 minutes of getting home. So, we have just been re-doing her bandage ourselves.

Ray and I both had fun with Drew and Ashley and actually getting to see Mike and Norma and stuff. We spent time with them in Colonial Williamsburg. Also, we saw some fragments of the Dead Sea Scrolls (though the really very coolest part of it was the page of the Gutenberg Bible). And, happily, we got to eat at El Dorado. Yay!

Next week I am going to Rome. I am kind of excited about it. A bit stressed, but it should be ok.

Anyway, I need to run. It's late enough and I have to get stuff done tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home