Sunday, August 31, 2008

Have I mentioned lately just how much I worship Joss Whedon and his family? Unfortunately, being in the UK, we cannot legally obtain Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, but as soon as I am able to get it from iTunes UK, I won’t hesitate to pay for it. (The people who make and sell stuff like that do get SOMETHING in the way of cash if I buy it from iTunes, right?) Don’t get me wrong, Doogie and Captain Tightpants were great! I just have great admiration for the brains behind it. (The brains also consisting of two of his brothers and one of the brothers’ fiancée.) It’s not JUST that the end product was wonderful, but also the idea behind it is really cool. Yeah, I know it has been out for a while – I have just been ultra slow in blogging about it.

So, tomorrow we are taking Ed back in for surgery tomorrow. They wanted to wait until the infection was under control, but the holes in his backside just keep getting bigger and bigger, even as they heal. Poor fellow. Oh, well – he will feel better after it’s done.

Anyway – That’s all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home