Friday, September 19, 2008

I was doing really good for a while as far as updating my blog. And now…

So – I am watching TV, and there is this new Citreon C4 commercial. It's just a bit odd because we can't buy Citreons in the US. Though, it isn't as bad as this one for the Renault Clio. We don't sell crap cars like that.

In trying to get our broadband moved from here to our new place, I was told by the lady at Sky that I would have to be without broadband for 20 days!!! TWENTY DAYS?!?!?! Ok- I work from home at least 2 days a week, sometimes 3 or 4. Ray has no where else to work from. We CANNOT be without broadband for 20 days.

Anyway – Need to run before my laptop battery dies… I am getting REALLY excited now! We move in 1 week, and we go back home in 2 weeks! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home